miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2013

Tessa and the Salvatore secrets


SPOILER ALERT

Tessa knows everything, Janina talks about his character, appearing for the first time in 'The Vampire Diaries' this week.

Prepare for impact, Vampire Diaries fans, because Mystic Falls is about to be hit by a few bombings. Janina Gavankar joins the series on October 18 as a mysterious woman named Tessa, and account to HollywoodLife.com that "cannot believe" that it will be responsible for revealing much about the Salvatores - including a "disturbing" message on Damon's future (Ian Somerhalder), and a few surprises about Stefan's past (Paul Wesley) that will change the game.

"She has a bad side which you don't want to see," says Janina of his dark character, who also has "a 18 pages of monologues", which reveal huge secrets of both Salvatore brothers. "She says somehow, 'You think that you know, but you have no idea.'"

So, we know almost nothing of Tessa, except that 'frustrated' Damon and Elena plan to save Stefan.
Janina: Ah, Yes, excellent use of 'frustration.' You'll know her for first time in episode three, entitled 'Original Sin.' It is a flashback episode, so you will discover many things. Tessa will tell you lots of information. She is part of Stefan's past, and she is about to bring the truth.

How long ago does Tessa with Stefan?
Janina: As far back as him. … You will understand exactly what this means once the episode finishes.

What we will discover will change the way in which we look at Stefan?
Janina: Yes, definitively.

As there are flashbacks involved, have you had fun with ridiculous wigs and costumes?
Janina: I've been through more tests of makeup and hairstyling in this series, cumulatively, than in my entire career [which includes series such as Arrow and True Blood]. They were many, but I am very happy to do so, because I think that we arrived at something that makes little sense. Us has taken a lot of time thinking about how you view, carrying and where it comes.

OK, now let's talk about Damon. I understand that Tessa reveals something bad about his future?
Janina: Oh, right! I can not tell you that it says exactly, but Tessa knows everything. It is about to drop a bomb [in Damon and Stefan], want or not hear, that they do not want. The majority of people don't want to know what he knows, but is about to make them face the truth. Is like, 'Listen, sit, because I'm about to handle things in the way that I need.'

How was entering a series on its fifth season?
Janina: Well, actually I had a fun time with Steven McQueen. The second landed in Atlanta, was as ' that someone let me all DVDs right now!' So I was in my dressing room, front of Steven, and he came out of his to say hello. Honestly I did not recognize him because, on the screen of my dressing room, was a small boy emo - and this burly man came out of your room. I was like, ' Enchanted to meet you. To interpret who?' Meanwhile, there was a frozen picture of him on my TV screen.

Wow, that is really awkward, what girl? Have you ever worked with her also?
Janina: I've done this, and let me tell you that Nina Dobrev is working hard. Working an insane amount of hours, people or imagines. To the end of my career in the series, I was doing things that have never done before in the series, and I'm very happy to be part of it and see her do it. We have had lots of fun. … Oh, and not only this girl is doing all those hours, but that it manages to seem completely light... is fantastic. He loves his series, and is proud of it.

Is there anything else that we should know about Tessa?
Janina: There's so much I want to tell you. Both will be discovered in this episode, I can't wait to read the tweets. So, people who read this, twitteadme your thoughts! … Seriously, I can't believe that it has been responsible for bringing This character to this successful series.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario